Tuesday, June 5, 2012

CCSVI: My Doppler Results and Plans for Treatment

Sonography Degree - CCSVI: My Doppler Results and Plans for Treatment.
The content is good quality and helpful content, Which is new is that you just never knew before that I know is that I actually have discovered. Before the distinctive. It's now near to enter destination CCSVI: My Doppler Results and Plans for Treatment.

Do you know about - CCSVI: My Doppler Results and Plans for Treatment

Sonography Degree ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It is not outcome that the true about Sonography Degree . You check out this article for information on a person need to know is Sonography Degree .

How is CCSVI: My Doppler Results and Plans for Treatment

CCSVI: My Doppler Results and Plans for Treatment Video Clips. Duration : 7.73 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Sonography Degree . Yesterday I met with a Professor who is expert in cardiovascular and interventional radiology. He reviewed my scans and reports and is recommending a course of action involving inserting a catheter and balloon into the vein to open up the stenosis. I forgot to mention a couple of things. They will be testing the blood in the brain for Hughes Syndrome (to rule out this being the cause of the narrowing). I don't believe I have Hughes Syndrome as it is not in keeping with my symptoms. Also a strange thing to note, my jugular valve is inverted. Has anyone else who has had the doppler found they have this? Interestingly I was the third MS patient to enter his office that week with narrowed jugular veins. (he has not seen MS patients before with this complaint) so clearly people are starting to hear the research and are presenting for treatment. Also, MS Research Australia released a statement yesterday which in part said "MSRA understands the sentiment of excitement arising from the Buffalo and other studies but urges that people with MS do not proceed to treatment of any identified venous abnormalities until further studies independently validate these findings." But I ask the question, if I did not have MS and discovered I had a stenosed jugular to the degree mine is... why would I not have this procedure? Surely a blocked jugular is a bad thing whether you have MS or not. www.msra.org.au I will be sending my reports and details of the proposed treatment to my Neuro (as I ...
I hope you get new knowledge about Sonography Degree . Where you can offer use in your life. And above all, your reaction is Sonography Degree . View Related articles associated with Sonography Degree . I Roll below. I actually have counseled my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share CCSVI: My Doppler Results and Plans for Treatment.


No comments:

Post a Comment